BASIC TRENDS OF ACTIVITIES
- Development and improvement of fish rearing technologies under conditions of aquaculture (pond, industrial, pasture fish farming).
- Reproduction of Anadromous, Semi-Anadromous and fresh-water fish species; selecting and raising; introduction of new objects.
- Developing of the effective feeds for dif-ferent fish species and different age groups.
- Environmental control topics, estimation of economic activity-impact on fisheries; disease prevention and treatment of pond fish species.
- Processing of fish production and not-fish objects of trade.
- Projecting of fish-farms specializing in growing sturgeon fry, salmon, carp, her-bivorous fishes raising, spawning- breed-ing farms, fish-processing plants and other fishery objects
- Scientific-methodical insurance of cultur-ing, processing and restoration of sea hy-drobionts natural populations
- Instruction activity in fundamental teach-ing institutions of Kuban