Head of Lab.
Dr. of Sc. (Agricultural), профессор
Petrichenko Ludmila K.
- complex resource-sparing technologies;
- technologies of fish and mariculture products processing (farce, paste-like culinary products);
- technologies of secondary fish scraps processing aimed at the obtaining of natural structuring agents, fish skins et al.
- food additives production technologies
IT CREATES new kinds of functional fish-based foodstuffs.
- raw material consumption rates in production of foodstuffs from hydrobionts
- sets of documents for new kinds of fishery products, preserves, canned fish
- technologies of the operating conditions development while putting into production the new fishery products.
|IT STUDIES biological grounds for feed usage in rearing of aquaculture objects; food and technological additive application.
IT ADVISES and renders intermediary services in the field of fish and fishery products certification; in preparation of business-plans and business- proposals in case of the new fish processing plants establishment. THE FOLLOWING TT (TECHNICAL TERMS) AND TR (TECHNICAL RULES) HAVE BEEN DEVELOPED:
- preserves from pylengas in different sauces and primings;
- culinary products, frozen fish dishes (second ones);
- balyk foodstuufs from cold-smoked salmon and trout;
- splitted fish products, cured and cured with spices;
- dried fish fillet (a set for beer);
- fish sausages.
TT (Technical Terms):
- warm marinades from fish and farce prod-ucts;
- fish pastes;
- frozen fish and vegetable mixtures;
- smoke-cured structured products;
- feed flour from brewing and malting wastes;
- cold-smoked pylengas;
- cold-smoked pond-fish "Nezhnaya" (beheaded);
- hot-smoked silver-carp-a slice;
- culinary, fishery cream.
IT SELLS the regulatory documents affirmed by the Ministry of Agriculture of the RF:
- "Scraps, wastes, packed semi-product output and raw material consumption rates in production of canned fish and fish preserves from fish species of inland reservoirs and coastal fishery at the Rosrybkhoz fish-plants"
- "Scraps, wastes, output and raw material consumption rates in manufacturing of fishery products from fish species of inland reservoirs and coastal fishery at the Rosrybkhoz fish-plants"