Head of Lab.,
Dr. of Sc. (Agricultura),
Honoured Scientist of Russia,
It develops highly effective balanced feeds for different age groups of various fish species.
Regulatory documentation (Technical Terms and Technical Rules) for off-centre raw material use in mixed feeds has been developed; the rates of application of canning and pharmacological industries wastes into full-rational feeds are determined.
The Automatic Control System has been developed for controlling quality and composition of fish feeds including off-centre raw materials.
The Technical Terms for "Mixed Feeds for Salmon Fish Species", "Mixed Feeds for Sturgeon Fish Species", "Mixed Feeds for Industrial Carp Rearing", "Mixed Feeds for Industrial Channel Catfish Rearing", "Dry Gammarus Feed" have been developed.
The following recommendations have been developed:
- for Soy-bean and products of its processing use in fish juveniles mixed feeds;
- for Gammarus use in starting mixed feeds;
- for carp feeding, using off-centre raw materials;
- for grain Sorghum seeds usage in fish mixed feeds (mixed feeds formulae, introduction rates);
- fish - breeding standards for effective carp rearing in warm-water fish farms.